Monday, March 29, 2010

schedule!

My, Oh My! i don't think could fit anything else in my schedule. I've been so overwhelmed i just want to stay home and be sick, but i can't other wise I'd miss out so many things and then I'd be even more stressed out! with cheer, violin, piano, track, school, homework (two totally different categories) and church, although I've never seen church as taking up my time, but when i look at my schedule it kinda only takes up hours. everyday i have something or a few things that consumes more than an hour of my time, and then 1+1/2 to 2+1/2 hours of homework, plus the days that I have projects and tests. So I have decided my schedule is over booked, and as other things have occurred I've had to miss way to much track and now I'm looking in the future I'm going to miss even more practices and meets. I feel terrible for committing to something now that i have to quit, but i committed to cheer a long time ago, and i want, and need music in my future, and my future cannot go anywhere without school. If i truly loved track I would fit it in my schedule, but i obviously am not in love with it, because I am not going to over book myself, it's unhealthy, and my cheer skills and focus in all other aspects of my life have been unfocused and unable to progress. So now I committed a dodgey crime, but honestly the track team is not what i wan and enjoy. So hopefully I will be able to focus and excel in my life, even if it's not my 100 meter time.

No comments:

Post a Comment