Sunday, March 14, 2010

RECAP!

Where to begin, it’s been almost a year from the lost post, and I’m sorry, but school… I’ve never been so crazy in my life. So I’ll try to recap. In May I started cheering at desert Devils. OH HOW I LOVE CHEER! I do not believe in pom poms. I am a completive cheer leader. Then school was over and summer hit! Oh how I love the summer in Az, When you walk outside and you’re instantly warm and hot and the sun just feel so good, and right. My summer started out with the best concert of my life!!! Fun.!! I have it written somewhere, maybe on the One year anniversary. (Haha) then I left for Stake youth conference, then EFY, Family reunion, D.C., California, Girls Camp, then Sedona. Working at my parent’s office, whenever I was in town, cheer, every single day, and every single opportunity. And then school started… High school grades, honors classes, and still at the academy, going to school with 5th graders. May I say I LOVE IT! I love the Uniforms, the teachers that give a CRAP LOAD of homework, the one that will talk about television shows during class, the one that puts reality into math, the one that inspires me every day with music, the ones who understand I’m young and have a life to live, and take that into consideration when helping me plan my future, and all them for loving me and caring for me, I am forever in debt.

This past year has been so crazy! With absolutely no more free time at home, somehow, every so often I add something new. I feel as if me family has become one where we’re always doing something, with supportive parents and family members, from watching my father ride his bike, my mother’s quilting conventions and classes, Jayton’s baseball and basket ball games, and my cheer competitions, and orchestra concerts. Yet I love them all and I’m never willing to give them up. I’m sick of writing at the moment and this is terrible but I hope this is a recap of this year. Although so much has happened when I am in the mood I shall write more.

No comments:

Post a Comment