Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hey Hey I'm Hannah Brown, i was born and almost raised in Mesa AZ(I'm still growing!)  i love it here and never want to move.  i am 14 years of age(surfs up! Heid) in the eight grade, currently attend Mesa Academy and soooo eXtremal lucky to attend my school and not have to deal with the typical Jr. high temptation, and tension. i love my church and ward family, i don't think i could get there my hard times with out them. i have an awesome Bishop! Bishop walker, have never had to talk to him,Luckily, (wait except to interview for my partiarical (idk how to spell it) blessing and tithing haha). one person in my ward i will always remember and love for ever is Sister Kathy Penrod! She was my young women's leader over a year ago and i loved it when she would teach the lesson cause she's such a great mom and someone i would like to be like when i grow up! LOL (Lots Of Love).

2 comments:

  1. Hannah, you just made my day! You are such a wonderful girl and I hope Bekah grows up to be just like you :)

    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah-you are so sweet and considerate. Ben wanted me to tell you thank you for your prayers on his final that he took. And he did really good on it! That was so nice of you and your family to pray for his success. We really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete